Monday 14 October 2013

WHERE TO START...


I've been struggling to find the appropriate way to get started. As one often does. So standing with my cup of coffee in hand, I saw my answer through the kitchen window: YELLOW!

Yellow postman's bike under yellow tree with yellow leaves scattered on the ground! Where's the camera?!!! No camera, so I did a little sketch for you.

A random way to start? Yes! But if one remembers that the inspiration doesn't have to be "perfect", you'll find it all around you. It's allowed be random.

YELLOW: HAPPY - CONTENT - BEAMING - GLOWING - FUN

Sounds like a good place to start.

October seems to be a yellow month in this part of Germany and since I decided on yellow inspiration I see it everywhere around me. It's such a vibrant colour that the idea of creating with it, is exciting and fun!

Come on, join me! You know you're going to see it everywhere now. It's irresistible!

Find yellow - Pause - Soak it up - Get Creating - Go Play!

I'd love to hear about what you come up with! Tell me about it - add your comments below.
Soon to come: my yellow creations ; practical tips when photographing yellow

No comments: